Re: Resending another post

Now this one I know I got twice.
This is not the time of year I'd be interested in kayaking or sleeping on the ground - especially not with your cold.

Kitty

-- Chris Petersen <chris@widom-assoc.com> wrote:
I'm having lots of second thoughts about the overnight kayak trip! Don't
know if I'm really up for sleeping on the ground! I probably won't sleep at
all under those conditions!

I have another problem.  A chrysalis from a tiger swallowtail butterfly
opened in my house. I put the butterfly on a flowering lantana plant for the
moment. Should I make nectar to feed it? I'm going to try to call a
butterfly sanctuary for advice. Anyone out there have a thought?

Chris Petersen

Northport, Long Island, New York

 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com