Re: Guess everyone survived

Oh, I was hoping you weren't going to say that. I can squeeze by w/out
insurance as I have no current problems, but I hate seeing you go
without. Can you at least get something OTC for the pain? Or do you
still have a prescription you can get filled via Canada or some such
way?

I'm glad the folks at your job are understanding. They probably need
everyone there for Cmas sales. Anyone who knows you, knows you're no
slacker, but sometimes new employers aren't aware of your assets. Please
just take it easy. All I could do is send you some Aleve, but if it
would help, let me know!

Kitty

-- Andrea Hodges <raider843@yahoo.com> wrote:
No Kitty, I don't have insurance anymore. I am truly learning the
meaning of spending money on ONLY what I absolutely have to have. It's a
lesson for sure. I will be able to get insurance in the spring. My job
has been very understanding. I practically begged them not to fire me
since I've only been there 3 weeks. I'm hoping to go back sometime next
week. I need to money real bad.

The fence has truly been a Godsend, although I caught Austin digging
furiously this morning. I bellowed quite a bit since that's all I could
do.

Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center <4042N15@nationalhearing.com> wrote:
Andrea, so sorry to hear about your back. Does your new job offer insurance
or do you have some from another plan? Will you be able to work?
Glad the fence is up; that should make things easier all around for you.

Kitty