Re: Guess everyone survived

Kathy, I realized a long time ago that our great Southern writers didn't need an imagination -- just a keen sense of observation. I get a big kick out of my family as long as there's distance between us. <LOL>
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Guess everyone survived

Andrea, I can relate..have done that back thing. I am happy to say haven't
had a bad episode for several years but I do remember! Am possibly in better
shape now at 63 than at 40..but now the knees are going! You Must baby yourself
for awhile. And once you are truly better there are exercises to strengthen
that really do make a difference. There is this...while you've been down the last
few days it has been so bitterly cold that not much can be done outside
anyway. Should be better this coming week. And thank goodness as I will be doing
exterior Xmas decor for several businesses...mostly just wreaths and big pots of
Zem, I think every family has skeletons still in the closet. Am debating how
much to tell my children! Glad your Thanksgiving was civil. Kathy