Re: Guess everyone survived

You must have a serious case of cabin fever.  I know I would by now.
Haven't had that problem in a while, but oh do I remember the pain.  I've
learned to recognize the little "twinges" that precede big trouble.
Thanksgiving, I had to quit planting bulbs around 1pm when my back started
to grumble, so I went on to another chore that required no bending and using
a different set of muscles.  Feel better SOON!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX