RE: Guess everyone survived

Had to power shop Kitty... no time! Have been working enormous hours at work
for the last couple of months- hoping things settle down by the end of
January so no decorating for me this season- although John is attempting to
do something.

Andrea, so sorry to hear your back is out- and YEAH! On the fence!

Chris, seen your messages twice, so they are getting here anyways. Go for
the kayaking and find a hotel LOL! :) We are way too old for that stuff- at
least take an air mattress with. Sounds like a fun trip tho!

Zem- we all have family issues that we can not control...

Pam- hope it is still raining for you!