Re: guess survived....dogs and rain

Great advice Kitty...although I think these might work better with   cats or
small dogs.  My large dogs would not react one bit if assaulted  with either a
squirt of water or soft ball.  I think it would have to be a  hose to get
their attention, and a hard ball.
Pam, did you get rain???  We were in San Antonio, they FINALLY got  rain Fri
night/Sat. morning.  When we got back here to Houston Sat.  afternoon,
everything was soaked, heard on the news that there were some serious  thunderstorms.
  SO....I'm hoping since it seems that most of Texas  got rain, that you did
as well??????
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/26/2005 11:02:28 PM Central Standard Time,