Re: guess survived....dogs and rain

We were promised rain today, also. So far, nada. Blustery wind, grey skies, falling barometer. But... alas... that seems to be it.

On Nov 28, 2005, at 1:03 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

That's terrible. I just wish I could package some rain and send it your
way. This drought has just got to break sometime.

KITTY
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
One lousy quarter of an inch. Big wooo.
:-P" on this drought. December 1st, which is around the corner, it will
be
nine months running now.  Severely sucks.

On 11/27/05, TeichFlora@aol.com <TeichFlora@aol.com> wrote:
Great advice Kitty...although I think these might work better with
cats
or
small dogs.  My large dogs would not react one bit if assaulted  with
either a
squirt of water or soft ball.  I think it would have to be a  hose to
get
their attention, and a hard ball.

Pam, did you get rain??? We were in San Antonio, they FINALLY got rain
Fri
night/Sat. morning. When we got back here to Houston Sat. afternoon,
everything was soaked, heard on the news that there were some
serious thunderstorms.
SO....I'm hoping since it seems that most of Texas got rain, that you
did
as well??????
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 11/26/2005 11:02:28 PM Central Standard Time,