Re: Guess everyone survived

On Nov 26, 2005, at 3:37 PM, Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

Zem, I think every family has skeletons still in the closet. Am debating how
much to tell my children! Glad your Thanksgiving was civil. Kathy

Kathy, I've always believed in telling my children everything--an antidote to any pretensions they may have developed about where they came from or who they are. And, as near as I can tell, the skeletons in the closet are more interesting by far than the burghers in the photo album.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10