Re: guess survived....dogs/rain

That sounds like what they call rain here in Texas too, huh, Pam??   LOL
The "looks like rain, smells like rain, but it's invisible type".
I can't complain, we did get some last Sat.  Had very little, but at  least,
unlike Pam, we do get it now and then.  Sure wish I could send you  some Pam.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/28/2005 11:02:24 PM Central Standard Time,