Re: Guess everyone is recovering

Well, Andrea, be careful with those exercises while you're healing -
it's so easy to re-inflame those poor muscles.  Also, driving is not
something you want to do until you're healed - it's really tough on
the back, oddly enough.  So move slow, for Pete's sake and get
healed!!!

You must not have had the right chiropractor - there are good ones
and not so good ones out there.  A good one would not aggravate
things.   Try another or a few until you find one that works for you.
 And, of course, the blasted exercises.  I confess that I have not
done mine for years:-)  Should, but don't...they are so boring and I
can always find a zillion other things that I need to do more:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs