Re: Cat, was Rain

Kitty wrote:
OK, so now you've got Bashful (sounds like you're keeping the name)  so
you've got 6 choices for your other cat's name.  Which one fits?  Dopey,
Grumpy, Doc, Happy, Sneezey, Sleepy.  Oh wait!  She's a girl....and she's
not Snow White....hmmm...we have to keep working on this....or did you
already name herand I somehow missed it?  How about Chatty Cathy?
The owner's of Chiltern's Seeds in the UK have a pair of cats named
Cash and Carry, which is apposite to a retail establishment...
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7