Re: guess survived....dogs/rain

Getting lower all the time.  All the lakes are around here are the same
way.   The water pressure isn't fabulous but it's still flowing for now....
And no rain in the ten day forecast, still.
And since there is only one natural lake in the entire state of Texas, the
rest are man-made and usually are someone's reservior.   Not a great
situation at all.
(Trivia answer - Caddo Lake is the only natural one and we share that
w/ Louisiana)

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX