Re: Folk in the NorthEast OK? check in time.....

I'm here..my phone service went out Sunday night and finally got fixed
around 6pm tonight. Let me tell you, the folks at Verizon are absolute
jerks. We were lied to and given the run around like you wouldn't believe!
Thank god they finally got on the ball and fixed whatever the problem was.