Re: Well, it's cold.....beautyberry

I can't grow this plant for anything.  It is native here to Texas, so  should
do fine.  I thought maybe too alkaline this far west??  Should  be fine
though.  No clue what I'm doing wrong.  Have tried twice  now.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/4/2006 11:02:22 PM Central Standard Time,