Re: Well, it's cold.....beautyberry

I have grown it for three years, but as it is at its upper limit of
tolerance, zone-wise here, I risk losing it every winter, even though
it is in a sheltered spot. Have never seen birds eat the berries
(maybe they since they have never seen beauty berries, they don't
realize they are edible!). What birds feed on them?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b