Windy, rainy

It's a windy, rainy day--gloomy, but not cold [74 degrees]. Began picking "kirmizi aci" peppers yesterday, so I'm drying them today. Picked 11 yesterday, mostly from the inside of the plant, where they don't show. I want to let those on the outside stay put until most are ripe and I can take a picture of it to send to the young lady who sent the seeds. Looks like this plant will produce two to three dozen peppers this season. That's a lot of hot!

Got another orchid blooming, but it's bobbing around in the wind too much to photograph.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10