Unwanted plant in yard

Can any of you help with this???
----- Original Message -----
From: Lois Neely
To: pdickson@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 5:09 PM
Subject: Unwanted plant in yard

Trish, Can you help me identify a plant and tell me how to get rid of it
(aside from pulling each and every one out of the ground)? It looks like a
fern when it's young and is really rather pretty. BUT then it puts on small
yellow blooms. Those blooms mature into little "sticks" with barbs. They cling
to everything, especially pantyhose and knit skirts. And they're not easy to
pluck out. Let me know, please. Thanks. Lois

Try the new Live Search today!