planting fruit trees on TV

did anyone see a gardening show on DIY network this week on planting fruit trees very close together then pruning them off to knee height to keep them small?
I found the web site that tells all about it. If anyone is interested in doing this or has done it let me know. I am thinking of trying it.
Tricia
a.. Gardening Basics: Growing Fruit Trees

You don't need a huge orchard to grow fruit trees successfully.
From "Dirt On Gardening"
episode DDOG-107

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/gr_fruits_vegetables/article/0,2029,DIY_13846_4685288,00.html