Re: Windy, rainy/ now trip and cat issues

I also bought one of those chairs for my mom.... makes her life so much
better! She actually has 2 now, one in the front room and one in her florida
room. ( second was one given to us long story)

Theresa- sorry to hear about
your cat- but the meds should help. Went thru this with my dog and gave her a
nice life for a few more years.