Re: OT - Camera question

Wow- I assumed Cyndi was looking for something more reasonably priced than that. The new digital that I want for Xmas is $400- the Canon SD800IS. Can't wait to get it. The image stabilization and faster picture speed is great!!
I looked for kids digital cameras last year for my neice, but to no avail. At that time they were all junk. I hope you have better luck this year.

Theresa

james singer wrote:
My first digital was a Kodak 4000. it's now Ms Fatma's classroom camera. Was about $400 at Sears [not exactly a discount retailer]. Came with a 12 pix flash card, so that had to be upgraded. Uses AA batteries [lithium best results]. Took nice pictures. Word on the photo printers is that they're a waste of money--much cheaper to have the drugstore print your pictures or print them on your computer's inkjet.