From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa W.
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 4:59 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Camera question

Wow- I assumed Cyndi was looking for something more reasonably priced
than that.  The new digital that I want for Xmas is $400- the Canon
SD800IS.  Can't wait to get it.  The image stabilization and faster
picture speed is great!!
I looked for kids digital cameras last year for my neice, but to no
avail.  At that time they were all junk.  I hope you have better luck
this year.

Theresa