Re: storms in the South

Glad you got that tree down before this storm hit you!  Wow that would
have been scary.
I've got cabin fever bad.  I've been home from work for 2 days and feel
lousy with an extra sore throat.  I finally go outside for about 30 min
this afternoon and plant a few stray plants that hadn't gotten in the
ground yet. So, only 3 plants left to plant (and I want them where they
will be in the stucco guys way- so they have to wait).  I've also got 4
plants I need to give away (banana, spirea, shasta daisy, and
barberry).  So- maybe I'll find a taker for these next week.  I do have
some fall blooming crocus up and blooming.  They are so cute!
My frogs are still living in a pot on my back porch.  I can hear them
croaking right now.  I also did manage to fill up the hummingbird feeder
and hang it back up outside (it's been down for a couple weeks with all
the chaos of getting the outside of the house redone).
George (cat) seems to be doing pretty well.  His meds appear to be
making him more comfortable, and so does his warming bed..
Theresa