Re: Horticulture mag

Hort mag had a seminar in Louisville, Ky last year. They really do know how to put one on. Any gardener who has not attended one put on by them is missing a real treat. They run a tight ship and keep things smooth all day. If they come back to the area .. and I hope that they do.. I will certainly attend. They need a minimum signups to bring in a group of speakers. Has to be 150 to 200 just to break even I am told. I believe the American Hort Society does seminars, but I have yet to see one in this general area.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Cinci? Hmmm, maybe close enough to finally attend a Horticulture seminar.
neIN, Zone 5