RE: Composting

I am lucky...we do get rain here.  However, if I just stack my grass
and/leaves, it doesn't break down easily.  What I do is cut it up with a
mulch mower and pile it up and it does decompose without turning.  Also,
found that if I  make a short pile on the concrete driveway, the sun will
break it down pretty easily in the summer.  I'm wondering if will break
down if you wet it once and cover it with heavy clear plastic.  The
moisture will continue to condense against the plastic for awhile before it
evaporates completely and that might help.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN