Re: now cat issues

I wonder how big your cat will grow.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]now cat issues

One of my cats has taken to sleeping under the grow lights. Have no idea how I will be able start seeds this winter!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Nov 11, 2006, at 2:34 PM, Theresa W. wrote:

Thank you for the link on the bed. I was looking for something exactly like this!! I have a warming mattress pad on my bed, which is the best money I ever spent- I love it and so do the cats, but I only have it on at night. (for those of you in chilly parts of the world I would highly recommend this- it is amazing how wonderful a little extra heat underneath you feels. And no more cold bed to get into!) http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx? Prodid=11179694&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&s=1
I'm sending one to my sister in Buffalo for Christmas.

Anyway- thanks for reading my mind Kitty! and sending me to the right place to find what I was looking for.