Re: now Horticulture

I agree about Natural History...some of the most interesting articles on
plants have been in NH so I do subscribe to it.  Just finished an article
on the genetic history of flowering plants that I found fascinating.

I guess I haven't settled down to one area of interest.  I am definitely
NOT a lawn person...I guess my knowledge is greatest in herbs and native
plants (native to this area).  Maybe, I'll explore the plant societies in
those areas.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN