Re: now Horticulture

Bonnie, the LadyBird Johnson Wildflower Center publishes a handsome
little quarterly called Native Plants.  It's not very big, but is beautifully
illustrated and usually has pretty interesting stuff.  I can't seem to lay
hands on a recent copy, but you should be able to find it online.

In a message dated 11/17/2006 6:18:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,