Re: Bummer weekend... sorta

Hi, Donna. Yeah, it's neat... but my genes aren't involved in this one. And I also hope all goes well. I've got a g-son who's about 14.

On Nov 19, 2006, at 4:53 PM, Donna wrote:

Congrats! So is this your first granddaughter? grandkid? Why didn't you go too... (ok, never mind that last question!) Hope all goes easily and she
arrives healthy :)

Know of two males born recently, Isaac on 10/17 and Dylan
on 11/17  hum...... we were wondering where the girls where!

So how long ago
did you plant those pepper seeds, seems like only a week or two ago? You own
sauerkraut- hum, got a recipe?

Donna

----- Original Message ----
From: james
singer islandjim1@verizon.net

Chilly--yesterday and today. Put Ms Fatma on a
Tundra Airways flight
this AM so she can witness DIL give birth to a
granddaughter later this
week. Cats already looking for her. Got an eye
doctor appointment
[routine] early in the AM.

On the cheery side, the
Bishop's Crown peppers are up, so I'll
transplant them into a big pot on the
front patio tomorrow. And the
sauerkraut appears to be done and ready to can,
maybe tomorrow. I need
to give it a taste test first because the canning heat
will stop the
fermentation. But it would be nice to have some as a side on
T-Day.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W