Re: I like fall

up-to apparently is down-and-over.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 5:33 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] I like fall

My sister lives about an hour southeast from me, in Phelan CA. Their
property is much like ours - 2 acre lots, dirt roads mostly. Phelan is
lot smaller though so instead of being surrounded by suburbs like we
are, she's got a lot of open desert and foothills. I think there's
national forest land not too far from her as well. Cyndi