Re: now Horticulture

> From: "Theresa W." <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
> >Speaking of different- has anyone got any impressions about what is
> >changing at Horticulture magazine.  I'm just rather underwhelmed with the
> >latest issue.

Joining in late here...

I have another beef with them -- they have no phone numbers.  I wanted
to renew my subscription and add my Mom's renewal as a gift, but I
wanted to see when her subscription was up.  It's not much of a gift
if she's already paid up for a while.

I found a form on their Web site that I could use to contact them, but
they said that they can't help unless I give them the 18-digit number
from her mailing label.  So much for the surprise...

I asked her, but she just re-organized her office and can't find where
she put any issues after 2005, so now we're out of luck.  I can't believe
that a magazine that wants to be taken seriously has no phone staff or
access to a database.

I was happy with Chicagoland Gardening though -- I gave them my name and
address (over the phone) and they were able to tell me right away.