Thanksgiving wishes

We are setting out this morning for our annual birding  trip to Bombay
Hook NWR in Delaware, and Chincoteague, Va.  I made enormous
Thanksgiving dinners for our extended family and friends for nearly
30 years.  When the time came that noone was left - grown up,
married, moved away, etc. - we started doing this instead and
feasting on Crab Imperial.  It has worked very well for us for quite
a few years now.
While we sit in our room overlooking Chincoteague Bay we will
be feeling thankful for our many blessings, and this group of
onlne friends comes near the top of the list.
Here's wishing all of you a happy season, and that each of
you has many blessings to be thankful for.
Auralie