Re: I like fall

Well let us know how the hand pollinating turns out.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:29 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] I like fall

Yes, it's in the greenhouse now, I bring it inside just before frost is
supposed to start. It usually blooms in December or January it's a
little early this year. I have tried in the past leaving the door open
during the day, it's almost always warm enough here to do that, but I
guess there aren't enough pollinators around to find it or maybe they
don't want to fly inside there. Although I notice my rosemary has quite
a lot of bees right now, so maybe I'll try it again.
Cyndi