From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:24 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I like fall

I don't understand why you lack pollinators either.  My little Meyer
lemon had four fruits this year.  I just picked one last week, and the
others will soon be ripe enough to pick.  It is also in bud.  Last
spring it had dozens of tiny lemons, but I'm sure it would have been
sprawled on the ground if all of them had reached maturity.  This is
only the second year I've overwintered it.  Last year I fed it a week
acid fertilizer once a month and it flourished.
zem
zone  7
West TN