Re: confused

I give up... Because they're idiots? Because they're ticked that you called them? Because you only get to put out two bundles a week?

Know anyone with a chipper?

On Nov 24, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Kitty wrote:

Hmmmmm....
Last week when I put trash out for Wed pickup, I forgot the 4 bundles of branches from the limbs I removed from the maple tree. So this week I piled them next to the trash can at the curb. Came home Wed night; they'd taken the can trash but didn't touch the bundles. Called them and she asked were they bundled?, were they less than 4 ft?, were they under 60#? Yes, yes, and yes - actually only 3ft long. I know the rules. She said they'd get them Friday.

Ok, I just looked out there and they must have come, but took only 2 of the 4 bundles which were all the about the same size. Any idea why?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Island Jim
Southwest Florida