Re: Happy T-Day everyone

Yeah... that might work. Worth a try anyway. Thanks.

On Nov 24, 2006, at 10:37 PM, Cathy Carpenter wrote:

Or try putting your chili paste under the skin next time.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Nov 24, 2006, at 4:53 AM, james singer wrote:

Turkey turned out very well--tender and juicy--but not much of the
chili paste flavors seeped in, so that was a bit of a
disappointment. I think next time, I'll brine the turkey and add
the chipotles to the brine and see what that does. Think I'll make
a pot of white chili today with some of the leftovers.