Re: Mineral collection on terra cotta pots

I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything about it--except a few articles about how to clean it off; none about whether you should clean it off. In theory, I suppose, it would eventually reduce the porosity of the pot, which is one of the major benefits of clay pots. On the other hand, I kinda like the way it looks, experienced and not right off the shelf.