Re: Mineral collection on terra cotta pots

In my area, it is due to high limestone content in water.  I try to use
softened or rainwater on my potted plants to reduce the mineral build-up.
I usually just scrape it off.  A bit of vinegar water will also dissolve it
but I wouldn't leave it on too long.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN