Re: new plants

wouldn't you want sulphur to make the soil more acidic?? I have mine in raised beds, add sulphur and wood shavings 1x per year, and they are doing nicely. Also, here they need PM shade, but maybe not at your place.

P.S.  What is the River Raisin??

Theresa

Bonnie Holmes wrote:
On the way back from our trip to Florida and GA, we ran across a nursery
that was selling blueberry plants. I bought a vaccinium ashei "blue gem"
and "woodard". I've planted them in the sun but am not sure of the ph of
the soil. I wanted to get them in the ground before the cold hits later
this week. Maybe, if I lime the area, it will work.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN
Remember: The River Raisin, The Alamo, The Maine, Pearl Harbor, 9/11