Blueberries

Don't know what I was thinking...sure knew they were acidic...glad you
guys reminded me that I was going in the wrong direction. I mixed some
wood mulch in the clay before planting but it might not be enough. Guess
I'll pick up some peat moss today and mix it in around the plants.

Looked up some requirements and found this:

Blueberries are very specific in their soil and cultural requirements.
They must be grown in an acidic, highly organic soil, with a pH of 4.5
to 5.6. This may mean modifying the soil if it has been limed regularly
over the years.

Before planting Blueberries, have your soil tested. If the soil pH is
6.2 or higher, modify it by digging out the planting hole 1 foot deep
and 3 feet wide. Mix the soil with an equal amount of peat moss, then
use this mixture to backfill the planting hole. Plant Blueberries in
full sun (8 to 10 hours per day) in well-drained soil. For large
plantings, setting plants on a slope will improve air drainage. A
north-facing slope will often delay flowering, avoiding injury to
flowers from late spring frost if these occur in your area.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN
Remember: The River Raisin, The Alamo, The Maine, Pearl Harbor, 9/11