Home again jiggety jig

I am so glad to be home. Very happy to hear that everyone had a good holiday.
Ours was nice. We fried a 20lb turkey and had one small Ziploc bag left. Also
had the cornbread dressing and all the fixings. This was at my Dad and
Stepmom's house. Got to go for a short motorcycle ride. The weather was
fabulous and extremely unusual for this time of year. But wow am I glad to be
Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC