Re: Home again jiggety jig

We'll probably have the same fun driving to work on Friday. <YECCH> I don't mind snow so much, but nobody can drive on ice.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Home again jiggety jig

Well you left just in time... weather is turning fast here. Been raining all day, and tomorrow night we are expecting something- either a dusting or a foot of snow.... either way isn't good as all this wet is going to freeze- should
be a wonderful Friday morning drive to work.. NOT!

Donna

----- Original
Message ----

I am so glad to be home. Very happy to hear that everyone had a
good holiday.
Ours was nice. We fried a 20lb turkey and had one small Ziploc
bag left. Also
had the cornbread dressing and all the fixings. This was at my
Dad and
Stepmom's house. Got to go for a short motorcycle ride. The weather
was
fabulous and extremely unusual for this time of year. But wow am I glad to
be
home.
Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC