Re: weather conditions

I just went out and measured.... we have over 4 inches now and it is still snowing. They predicted that we would have 3-6 inches.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather conditions

Actually looks like it will hit Kankakee and south- rather than Chicago at the moment anyways.... Got to keep that high coming out of Canada going east so
the snow and ice stays out of here...

I am on the border line- rained all
day, now cold, but no snow yet.  Vera is getting hit already.  sigh.
Forercast for me is still - either a dusting or over a foot.... geesh, can
they get a little more accurate please!

Donna