Re: Everyone must be....

I am progressing through this morass, but feeling more and more
that it's wasted effort.  Several years ago I began to write an account
of the family and my childhood, really thinking that my granddaughters
should really know their family background. I have offered it to all the
sons, but the only persons interested have been my middle son's
second wife and her daughters. These step-granddaughters are quite
interested since it describes a sort of life they had never even thought
of.  They are quite bright girls and I am very fond of them.  None of the
rest have even bothered to read it.
I haven't even begun to process the many boxes of slides, and I don't
think I will.  I will give my carousel of NYS Protected Plants, which has
been the basis of an environmental lecture for some years, to the State
Garden Club office.  Beyond that, I don't see the point in keeping the
others.  Who looks at slides today?  And I don't think it's worth paying
to have them put onto tape, when probably noone would bother to look
at them.  I used to enjoy photography, and was pretty good at it, but
at this point, I'm pretty frustrated.
In a message dated 11/07/2007 9:34:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,