Re: Everyone must be....

You know, Auralie, they might very well change their minds some day.
My nephew, as an adult, has gotten into genealogy and has traced the
paternal side of my family to before the revolutionary war. Pictures
from my mother's family were destroyed in a lightening strike on my
aunt's attic - to my great regret now, but as a young adult, I had
little interest. And I deeply regret not asking for more "family
stories" before my parents and grandparents died. I wish I had
something in writing! That being said, I just "haven't been able to
get around" to writing up my own memories....

Cathy, west central IL, z5b