Re: OT: Everyone must be....

Pam- you seriously sound like a nice glass of wine is in order. Bad day today??

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
I am Jim but I'm so very tired.  All these people w/ kids and grandkids
don't give a rat's hairy butt and look at me like I'm crazy.  I tell them -
you have progeny you fools, you should be more upset about this than I am.
In 40 years - we're gone, extinct. Like we never existed.  But I care and
you don't!   Stupid.  They won't even get out and vote because they say it
doesn't matter.  Well it doesn't if you don't vote people!   Ugh.  I'm just
so worn out w/ it right now.

Apathy is all the more reason to keep up the good fight, Pam.