Re: Everyone must be....

You happen to live in an area of Texas that is full of people like that.  But other areas of the country are not that bad.  When you are surrounded by that kind of mentality, it starts working on you and bringing you down.  Start talking to other people - people with an IQ higher than pencil lead.  Doesn't matter what other people think, it matters what you think.  Maddix doesn't have the sharpest pencils in the box working for them...you really don't belong there.  You read books every day that have "big words" - and most of those people can't even pronounce them.  (Now, for those of you on the gardenchat, I can say this because I've been down there, and I lived in Texas....and where I live NOW is not much different.  But I refuse to let the people with no teeth and 70's haircuts bring me down.)  Fight the good fight Pam.  Apathy can be contagious if you don't watch out.....

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  I am Jim but I'm so very tired. All these people w/ kids and grandkids
don't give a rat's hairy butt and look at me like I'm crazy. I tell them -
you have progeny you fools, you should be more upset about this than I am.
In 40 years - we're gone, extinct. Like we never existed. But I care and
you don't! Stupid. They won't even get out and vote because they say it
doesn't matter. Well it doesn't if you don't vote people! Ugh. I'm just
so worn out w/ it right now.