Re: OT: Everyone must be....

Me, too, Pam.  I really hate the short days, and the end of
daylight saving makes it worse.  It's already pitch dark here
at 5:00 PM, and days will get shorter for another month!
We once were offered a really good opportunity at a
business in Maine, but I made us turn it down because
I just couldn't face the longer nights.  The very many gloomy
days we've had this fall haven't helped a bit. I just keep my
head down and try to get from day to day - spring will come
eventually.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/09/2007 5:03:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,