Re: Hope springs a kernel..

Thanks for the laugh. When I worked at Caypin, we got all new computers, software, everything at one time, and the thing kept crashing. The message we always feared was "Kernel Panic". I always imagined Colonel Mustard - In the Main Frame - With a Sledge hammer - wreaking havoc on the syestem.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "Gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 11:22 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Hope springs a kernel..

If any of you watched Boston Legal the other day, Denny Crain (sp?) was spouting off that "hope springs a kernel" and Alan Shore looked at him like he was insane and said, "It's "hope springs eternal", not a kernel". I laughed so hard. And Denny said, "I like my version better, my family had farmers and it just made sense to me". Well, when fall comes, and all my flowers die and my trees changes colors..and I feel sad that my growing season is over...I will now think about the "kernel". Gardeners always have hope - because saving that "kernel" for the next year means you believe in life moving forward, and growing again. I like thinking about it that way. Just had to share....it's all in how you look at it, I guess.

Jesse R. Bell

I GoodSearch for Heifer International.

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!