Re: newest plants

Callicarpa americana is marginal here. Mine is planted in a very
protected, west facing nook. Gets afternoon sun. Dies to the ground
most winters, but has consistently returned. Lovely purple berries
this year. Do you have Ilex decidua pollinators for "Cherry Berry"?
Fothergilla is very temperamental around here. I have a couple doing
quite well, but another two dead or dying. Cannot figure it out...

Cathy, west central IL, z5b