Sony scientist 3D-prints gardens

Inside theft of world's rarest water lily

Ash borers targeting other ash family members

Record-setting 2096-lb pumpkin grown in Switzerland

16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

Re: holly pollinators

My first horticulture instructor always to me not to worry about buying pollinators for hollies. She said there were so many around, native and otherwise that it wasn't really needed. She was right, at least here. Don't know about where Tricia is.